we are fully equipped to ensure your mercury fillings, also known as amalgam restorations, are properly replaced with composite restorations. composite restorations are white like your natural teeth. our composite material is totally non-toxic, ensuring your body is not exposed to any unwanted materials or elements.
we ensure your safety by using the following equipment:
1) top quality air purification - TO CLEANSE THE AIR OF MERCURY VAPORS
2) rubber dam isolation - TO PROTECT FROM SWOLLOWING ANY METALS
3) oxygen administration - TO ENSURE YOU ARE BREATHING PURE AIR
4) HIGH VOLUME SUCTION - TO ENSURE ALL METALS ARE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY FROM THE ENVIRONMENT
5) ozone - to cleanse tooth after removing the old amalgam filling
6) homeopathic remedies - to minimize post-procedure sensitivity, such as arnica & hypericum